Use Norton Removal Tool 2012 to remove incorrectly installed or damaged Norton applications.
After launch this utility scans your PC for the presence of files and registry branches, which were not removed by standard means during last uninstallation of Norton product.
Norton Removal Tool removes the following programs:
- Norton 360
- Norton 2012/2011/2009/2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/2003
- Norton Ghost
- Norton Save & Restore
- pcAnywhere or WinFax
- AntiSpam, AntiVirus 2003, Personal Firewall, Internet Security, and many others.
- Download Norton Removal Tool 2012 for your version of Windows. Save the file on your desktop.
- Find the program on your desktop and launch it by double-clicking its icon.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note the computer may restart several times, and you may be asked to repeat some steps after PC reboot.