aTube Catcher 2012 is a free program for downloading videos from video-hosting sites.
Programs for downloading videos from various online services are growing like a weed. A new tool defining its own standards and providing additional functionality is released almost every month.
This time, small program by Usanga Diego, called aTube Catcher 2012 fights for “best of the best” title.
Do not worry, the only small thing in it is its size.
Functionally it leaves all its currently existing analogs behind. See for yourself, if you don’t believe!
- Firstly, aTube Catcher can download video and audio files from hundreds of video-hosting sites.
- Secondly, it can convert downloaded files to various formats (just specify the desired format before starting the download) supported by both portable devices and stationary players (the desired device should be also specified).
- Thirdly, it can record (this is something new!) audio, video and .ISO files, so as select the project.
- Fourthly, it can view the contents of IE cache.
- Fifthly, it can record video and audio clips directly from the screen or from a source of record with their further sharing in the Internet.
aTube Catcher also contains a variety of other goodies for easy working.