The fourth beta version of the popular AIMP 3 audio player has been released.
AIMP 3 Beta 4 Key Changes:
- Expansion of Windows Explorer context menu has been added;
- Plug-in for interaction with Last.fm has been transferred to API 2.0;
- Disabling of automatic merging of similar categories in the playlist has been added;
- Bugs have been fixed.
AIMP 4 now has its own engine (previously used third party engine BASS now works as a decoder only). The new engine offers significant advantages for the further development of the player, more extensible, and apparently should sound better. Also AIMP4 has a new interface, improved music library, and full support of ReplayGain.
Key Advantages of AIMP, standing it out among the rest of players:
- Support of Internet radio
- Support of different kinds of music formats, including the following ones: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV, MO3, UMX, WavPack, AAC, OGG. AC3, FLAC
- User-friendly interface and great functionality
- Equalizer with 18 bands, allowing you to configure clear sound discretion
- Built-in sound effects (Speed, Reverb, etc.).